Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Time Saving!!!

I had no idea that such a magical place existed as bloglines. I am such a creature of habit when it comes to checking my favorite internet sites that it can become time consuming. I was of the old midset that I would just open my favorites menu and click right down the row. From mlb.com....to milb.com....to my fav gossip site perezhilton.com. I am all over the map, but I look at them all everyday. Having one place to stop and shop is awesome! I still have to adjust and take some of the excess out that I will not ever look at on a daily basis, but once I get it under control and where I want it bloglines will be an amazing time saving and organization effort. Now, is there a site where you log on and all of your completed assignments pop up on the left hand side of the screen?? :) Just wondering....

1 comment:

  1. Joe, I definitely agree with you that bloglines is such an easier way to manage my favorite sites and stay on top of the latest news around the world. It takes so much time to navigate through different sites when I only have a small amount of personal time to work with. I have already subscribed to MANY feeds in my bloglines and find myself very pleased with the easy access to info. Oh, if you ever find a site like you mentioned, let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete