Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sitting with Smoke....

Hello All! Smokin' Joe checking in with the first of what will be many posts. I am not really sure which direction this is going to be heading in. I always have some much to say and never enough time to say it all! Where to begin. Well, I would tell you all about me but aren't the stories going to be more fun with an atmosphere of wonder. For all out there you can call me Smokin' Joe. It is a name that was given to me years ago and has stayed with me. Only the people that know me best call be Smokin', so I guess you all know me a little bit better now. I have interests that range from politics, sports, movies, music and all points in between. I do have the habit of going off on rants so no telling if or when those will happen :). I live in the Sunshine State and can't even stand the thought of winter anymore! My eyes are starting to go crossed so I am going to sign out for now. Feel free to comment and contact me as my posts grow. Smokin' Joe signing offffffffff........

No comments:

Post a Comment