Thursday, May 21, 2009

That's not a smile....It's frozen, with a tad of sarcasm


cold
Originally uploaded by joebenge
I am a native son of Maryland. I grew up battling winters and playing in the snow. Praying for snow days and early dismissal schedule due to weather. Well, Smokin' Joe doesn't play the cold game very well anymore! It's funny in retrospect to remember people who live or lived in the South talking about how the warm "thins" your blood to the cold. Here I am, a Floridian now and as soon as the temperature drops below 60 I am grabbing a jacket and a hat to walk the dog! As you can see in the picture the cold is COLD. It was a freezing night in Wisconsin during the Holidays and being inside the car did nothing to cut the cold I was feeling. Let me tell you, if you aren't a person who enjoys the cold....Wisconsin is not the place for you! It is beyond cold. It is cold +1 times infinity with a dash of yuck. I am to the point where wearing shorts and t-shirts year round is the way to go. Well, Smokin Joe is going to get off his hatred for cold soap box. Time is ticking and there is still so much to do! All I know is, wherever I do what I do....it is warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment