Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Google Docs....

OK. I am not sure if this is going to work but I am giving it a whirl. I am sitting here in the rainy city of Altoona, PA with nobody in the clubhouse. On the first day into a new city my assistant and myself are the first ones to the clubhouse. We set up the Athletic Training Room and just relax before the deluge of players arrive. Today, the skies opened up and now we won't see players for approx another hour since batting practice has been cancelled. This who Google Documents program is honestly boggling my mind right now. The prospect of never having to worry about who has what program or overall accessibility is an awesome concept. This is a type of technology that I feel is truthfully useful in every aspect of the workplace! From high school through the working sect and all point in between, this is applicable and usable. I know I have a long way to go when it comes to fully understanding how this works 100%, but seeing it now has be intrigued! I am excited to see how it simplifies group projects as well as work in general. Thumbs up on technology this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment